We accidentally marked epic as resolved, immediately set it back to TO DO, but it still will not show up in the Epics Panel now.
https://d.pr/i/uJiCy3
And the issue clearly shows up in the issues panel...
https://d.pr/i/AhwmWL
How can we make it re-appear in the main board's Epic Panel?
Epics are typically only removed if the custom field "epic status" (distinct from issue status) is set to done. Can you see if that field has a value of "done" for the epic in question? If it does, try resetting it to "To Do".
Wow, that was... obvious...
Seems to have done the trick. I would sure love to know the reason why I had to enable that flag in my board settings before I could even fix it.
Thanks for the help!
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems @Jonathan Creamer I am facing the same issue.I can't see one of the epic under epics (Backlog page). But in the JQL query I can see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.