Not having the standard cursor, I have to drill into the issue so I can select text. Is this a configurable item?
Hi Ralph,
Can you let us know which product and version you're referring to? Currently, your question is uncategorized and has no labels.
Regards,
Shannon
We are using Jira v7.8.0. I am using the latest version of Chrome.
Ralph,
Thank you for confirming.
In list view, you should have the move cursor so you can manually reorder the items. Is this the non-standard cursor you're referring to?
If you need to copy the text you can right-click the text and select Copy. There's no need to highlight it.
Changing the behavior itself isn't possible without heavy modifications to the source code.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, that is the behavior I was attempting to describe.
I am unable to select text via right-click and don't even have an option to Copy.
OK. I was afraid this was expected behavior and will unfortunately have to open the issue to be able to select the text I am trying to copy.
This is hugely inconvenient. If you want to reorder a list then change the JQL to sort it properly. Now I have to go into every issue just to copy fields that were visible in the query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.