Dear All,
I am new to Stash/Bitbucket. My requirement is :
My client is having an already Stash Server setup for different other projects. So client want me to extend the same server to manage my Java ADF project code as well.
As I don't know how to setup this. I am having background in tortoise SVN where we were having a Server and Client application separately and both of these application were talking to each other.
Even client is also not aware of how to configure all this.
So My Queries are:
Do I need a separate Client Application locally on my machine? if yes
Which is that App and how to configure.
Someone in my team suggest to use Bitbucket V4.1 4.9 and I am not aware of what it is and I can just go for it.
So please suggest what I should do and how I should setup this.
Thanks
Suresh Kumar