i need to make a confluence site online availiable! Thats basically it. I am alone, i have all rights. And I would like to create a confluence page. Klick: Share online, Permanent, maybe with a Timer, well get a Link. Well thats all
You will need to expose your Confluence server to the internet, either directly or on a proxy. It will need to be put on there behind an IP address you own and control, and you'll probably want DNS for it.
Once you have your Confluence online, then yes, you'll be able to do Confluence Wiki thinks with it, as you suggest.
I have the cloud version! So its ON the internet
So what's the point of your question? It's already available online.
You can make whatever pages you need now.
How? Where ist the share button?
I have one more question! Is this possible to make the Site password Protected?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.