Hi,
Is there a way to generate a section number for title of a child page?
For example:
1. Get started.
1.1 Step One
1.2 Step Two
2. Hello World
Or, is it possible to add section number to the title while exporting the space to PDF?
Hi @Jim Yang
Can you clarify a little bit what you want:
1. when creating child page to have child page title pre-populated with the parent page title number?
2. in Table of contents or child pages macros to add numbering like in numbered list?
Interesting question. I found this in the community, maybe it
helps: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-can-I-automatically-create-numbered-pages-with-confluence-e/qaq-p/563318
As for pages we are using the free Addon "Numbered Headings" which is adding these automatical numberings based on heading level which works fine.
Hi @Dmitry Mironov
Thank you for quick reply,
I did find a plugin name "Scroll PDF Exporter Documentation" last night and try it out. It did add section number to page title when exported to PDF, but it cost $10 / 10 users.
So I'll be appreciated if there is a answer to 1.
Thank you.
Thank you for your suggestion, I looked into numbered heading and it sort of achieved what I needed, I think I might write my document in a single page instead of spreading them into different pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.