Hello Experts,
If I disable WELCOME-Email for the new customer, then how do I activate the new customer on the JIRA Service Desk customer Portal?
I refer https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1708.
The new customer can not activate the JIRA Service Desk customer Portal, because he or she did not get Activate User Account email.
Without Activation User, how can a new user can raise a issue on the JIRA Service Desk customer Portal.
The reason why I disable the WELCOME-Email for the new customer.
The new customer will be confused with default JIRA Welcome email.
So I'd like to customize the WELCOM-EMail which included User's manual and activation link.
However, if I enable WELCOME EMAIL, then the customer can not get Korean USER's manual, but can get a account Activation on JIRA Cusromer portal.
If I disable WELCOME EMAIL, then I can not send Korean USER's manual with account activation mail.
Do you have any workaround?