Hello,
Is it possible to install JIRA in an offline-environment without any internet connection? From my experiments, it seems that it is indeed not possible. Is there any way to make it possible?
The installation seems to finish - but it doesn't seem complete. Nothing shows up on the screen - other than the top bar, but it is clear that some images are missing. Afterwards, I can't refresh the page and it seems the installation is botched.
Steps followed:
- Install JIRA
- Go through set up and set up with custom database
- Create organization name
- Create admin user...
Last note: I believe there should be a point where I would see something like "JIRA plugins are being installed" , along with a loading bar. This doesn't seem to happen when installing and configuring JIRA in an online environment.
Some question with bitbucket.
Thank you. Looking forward to hearing back.