Can we expect an update to support Font-awesome 4.6.3 icons?
Hi, sorry for the late answer, it somehow slipped my trough my inbox.
Are you still interrested in an updated version?
Yes, we are still using the plugin in documentation of an app that relies on FontAwesome.
I'd be willing to offer help developing the changes if you have a repository that is public or sharable (Github, Bitbucket, ...)
Thanks!
Hi!
Currently we do not have plans on making the plugin open source, but thank you for the offer. We are working on a new version with the latest FA release. Please be a little patient, I will inform you as soon as we are ready for the release.
That sounds great! no problem waiting.
If you are in the code, I have one other suggestion; I left it as a review on the plugin: remove the icon from the drop-down selector in the macro modal window. The icon prevents the selector from responding to typing. If I'm looking for the "fa-warning" icon, I'd like to just type "wa.." and have the menu jump to the first match (this is the normal browser behavior for most select items). Thanks!
Hi Gabriel,
the latest version of FA is now included (4.7.0), 675 icons just for you. Have fun!
We also fixed the drop down selector, sorry it took so long.
Best regards from Austria,
Lukas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.