Comala workflows are not currently available with our instance - is there a suggested work-around (or process) for this? Another macro I'm not considering.
If you are on Server, then you should find Comala will release a new version soon to match the latest Confluence that you are on.
If you are on Cloud, then you will need to move to Server in order to be able to install it.
Thanks! We're on a server - not sure when the next release will be exactly but know it's coming.
Comala are usually good at turning out new releases, I'm sure you won't need to wait long.
Great!
Hi Jeremy,
Comalatech Customer Experience Manager here. I checked and Comala Workflows is compatible up to Confluence 6.7.2, which as far as I can tell is the latest officially released Confluence version.
Are you perhaps using an early release of the next Confluence version or some other version of Confluence?
Thanks,Miguel
Thanks for the detailed answer! In our current version - Comala Workflows is only available as an add-on that would need to be reviewed, justified, paid-for, etc.
Will it be bundled? Is what I'm asking...
So it's not that it's not available, it's that you have not installed it.
I don't think it will ever become part of the Confluence core.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.