Hi all,
I would really love some help on this, and hopefully not too technical so that I can implement on my own.
Please find details below which hopefully give enough information for one of you talented people to help me!
I have a custom field called 'Location Managers' which is a multi User Picker field.
I have another custom field called 'Locations to be Accessed' which is a multi Select list. The values in this list appear in the format:
- 'Main building - Basement'
- 'Main building - Vault'
- 'Annexe building - Basement'
- 'Annexe building - Store' etc etc
(There are two grouping of locations in the list, those relating to the Main Building and those relating to the Annexe)
I want to write a post-function(s) on the Create transition to achieve the following:
IF the 'Locations to be Accessed' field contains a one of the 'Main Building' locations then add 'Manager 1' and 'Manager 2' names to the 'Location Managers' field.
IF the 'Locations to be Accessed' field contains a one of the 'Annexe building' locations then add 'Manager 3' and 'Manager 4' names to the 'Location Managers' field.
Thanks in advance,
Tennille