I have created 2 Escalation Services which have Action set to perform a transition. I'm now trying to create a 3rd Escalation Service which has Action set to none. When I run it, the comment is not being added, as it is with the other 2 Escalation Services.
It seems that not having an Action means no comment is added. Maybe because there is no screen?
Here's one of the Escalation services which have an action. The one I'm trying to add has a different JQL (still matches some issues), no Action, different comment, but still uses issueInputParameters.setComment.
Description: Transition inactive issues in Waiting For Reporter status to Inactive - Pending Closure status
Interval: 60
JQL: status = "Waiting For Reporter" AND updated <= -1w
Action: 301 Reporter Inactive
Run as: jirabot
Additional Code:
def comment = """
This issue has not been updated for 7 days.
If you have an update, please update the issue. If you need more time to gather information please freeze the issue. If you have no other questions, please close this issue.
If no update is received in the next 7 days, this issue will be automatically closed.
Thank you,
Jira Automation Bot
WTS
"""
issueInputParameters.setComment(comment)