I may have clicked a refresh button or closed the tab.
It appears that there's a draft ID but it won't refresh.
Hey Ronald,
Your user profile should have a list of Drafts - on our server install, the URL is https://confluence.company.com/users/viewmydrafts.action
On a cloud instance, I'm getting results at https://instancename.atlassian.net/wiki/my/recent-work
(change the URL's accordingly).
CCM
Hi Sir Craig,
Pardon my ignorance, I'm receiving this after clicking URL 1:
{"code":404,"message":"No service found for the specified URI."}
Additionally, we have an "all-updates" page and my draft is not appearing.
Thoughts?
Hey @Ronald Guerrero
You'll go to your company website and from your personal icon you'll see Drafts in the list. You'll want to click on Drafts (first image) then it will take you to a page that looks like the second image. You'll then click 'Resume'. If this does not work let us know! Have a good one!
Awesome, it's showing in my drafts! But now I'm getting this error message...
"Something went wrong after loading the editor. Copy your unsaved changes and refresh the page to keep editing."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.