I would like to know how to do in the current situation, I have two or more projects, they all have equal status with each other. However each workflow has a rule, for example:
Project A
Open → To do → Done
Project B
Open ← To all
Review ← To all
Rating ← To all
To do ← To all
Done ← To all
Project C (communication between projects)
Open↔To Do↔ Done
In this case, project C; will be used as a way of monitoring the demands between the projects, without the users being assigned with project functions within the projects to which they are not part.
When a task is created in Project C (Open status) and is associated with a task in Project B (Open status), if one of the three modifies the To Do or Done status, the other status is updated to equal status.
I tried post-functions, however did not get the expected result.
Would anyone have any idea how to proceed?