I would like to add the organisation name in the subject line of the customer notifications but I can't find a way to do so. Is there a variable that I could use?
Hi Annie, try this:
Project Settings > Customer Notifications > Under Templates click Edit Templates > then Change the Subject Line
Thanks for the answer. I tried the Edit templates but it seems like I can only add some variables and the Organizations field is not one of them.
Hi Annie,
Thanks for the comment. I misunderstood your request. I read this as wanting to add your organization name to the subject, not the organization field.
There are a number of Addons for customizing emails in the marketplace. One of these may suit your needs since the functionality is not available out of the box.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue/cloud/overview is one that may solve this problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.