Hey, I'm trying to create a pipeline for a Laravel 5.6 project, and I am failing miserably.
The issue I get is:
<span>In Connection.php line 664:<br></span><span>could not find driver (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where t</span><span>able_schema = Test and table_name = migrations)<br></span><span>In Connector.php line 67:<br></span><span>could not find driver <br></span><span>php <a href="https://bitbucket.org/glazu/occipitalapi/src/886c68e5cf862daaa3b9c6b29c0adb0533e2ec34/artisan" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">artisan</a> migrate<br></span>
and my bitbucket-pipelines.yml is:
image: php:7-fpm
pipelines:
default:
- step:
deployment: test
script:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -qy git curl libmcrypt-dev mysql-client zip unzip
- docker-php-ext-install mcrypt && docker-php-ext-install pdo_mysql
- ./install-composer.sh
- composer install
- export CACHE_DRIVER=redis
- export SESSION_DRIVER=redis
- export DB_CONNECTION=mysql
- php artisan migrate
- php artisan serve &
- sleep 5
- curl -vk http://localhost:8000
services:
- mysql
definitions:
services:
mysql:
image: mysql
environment:
MYSQL_DATABASE: "Test"
MYSQL_RANDOM_ROOT_PASSWORD: 'yes'
MYSQL_USER: "Test"
MYSQL_PASSWORD: 'Test'
I do not know why this happens, this is my first time creating a pipeline. Any thoughts?