I have a task in which many sub tasks were added. In the sub tasks some might have cleared the testing and some were failed and assigned back to the developers for checking. In such case I want to know how many sub tasks were assigned back to the developers based on the status. How to achieve this?
Hi Girish,
you have to create a custom field for the parent and every time a subtask is transitioned back from test to development, increment this field.
But I don't think, this is possible with jira out of the box. You could do this with the Jira Misc Workflow Extensions:
There may be other apps also, please have a look at the marketplace.
You can use Jira Rest Api with changelog paramter. You can find more info here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/#api-api-2-issue-issueIdOrKey-get
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.