I have a Confluence that links several JIRA tickets. Anytime the the Confluence page is updated (by, let's say, adding a line of text to it), all JIRA tickets linked by this Confluence page appear as updated. How do I shut that off?
TY!
Hi Julie,
JIRA Cloud or Server?
Server - ty!
What version is Confluence? What change did you make in your instance recently (Administration side) in Confluence?
server and we haven't made any changes thx
Confluence Space and linked to one project. thanks!
It may be that when you edit the Confluence page, the jiraissue macro which is what provides the table of Jira issues connects to Jira to refresh its data. So you see the changes that have been made in Jira. I don't think that Confluence is going to Jira and updating the Jira issues though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.