Hi,
I am a complete newbie when it comes to scripts so my apologies if this something stupid
I'm trying to increase the value of a Number Field by using the 'Increase value of field (JMWE add-on)' post-function. I only want to do this when another Single-Select Field (Pushback Tracker) has the value 'Yes' selected so I have inserted the following code in the Condition field of the Post Function
def passesCondition = false
if (cfValues['Pushback Tracker']?.value == 'Yes') {
passesCondition = true
}
return passesCondition
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work and when I test it using the 'Test Groovy Script...' button I get the error message below. Can anyone help? I know it's probably something stupid, but this code worked in a different post-function and I don't understand why it's not working here.
There was an error during the execution of your script
Message:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: cfValues for class: script1520588315893414083605