We perform escalation within Atlassian by making it a status and then creating transitions to it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+do+I+assign+issues+to+multiple+users
We allow either version of MS SQL Server as long as it is not Express as outlined at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Supported+Platforms
◾How can we assign tickets to a group in the JIRA or JIRA service desk? Any idea about? We tried checking it through some of the methods but no luck (sad) Does JIRA support this feature?
I have installed the jira version 6.3 and it was running fine for last 1 week on my system. But today, when I am opening the web url, it is giving the error as Jira startup failed "Cannot change ComponentManager status from NOT_STARTED to PLUGINSYSTEM_STARTED" , jira has been locked. The url automicatlly changed to "http:/....../JiraLockedError". Please let me know how can I resolve this issue to start using jira again. Thanks in advance.
Take a look at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+is+Locked Assigning to a group (multiple users) is addressed at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+do+I+assign+issues+to+multiple+users If you are having trouble with this, you may consider hiring an Atlassian Expert to help you get set up: https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.