I tried to find the following syntax: sync_index, which is several times in our pages, but Confluence haven't found it.
Could it be to search the full text with special characters only with a plugin?
I created a page and put sync_index into it and did a search on sync_index and it came up in my system. A little known features that is always possible to fall back on is doing a refular expression search. Example below ...
/.*sync_index.*/
This is currently the only way to do a preceding wildcard search in Confluence. If that still does not get you any results I would try doing a rebuild of you index. That is a somewhat intensive process so it should typically be done off hours.
Thank you for your answer - I am in a training but will try it this eve
BR
Bettina
THX - it works :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.