Ok here's what I'm attempting to do: I'd like to quick filter by team member and show any issues they have subtasks for. This would allow me to efficiently run our daily scrum by showing the issue/bug on the board and the subtask (were really using them more as task to be honest) in the preview menu on the right. This is for the On prem solution not the cloud.
Not to compare/contrast but this was basic function in CA Technologies product (Formerly called Rally) and it makes things run smooth for stand ups.
Finally, If possible without having to purchase a gadget/upgrade. it would be AMAZING if this was able to be done by a drop down box of each team member. you know, like the cloud solution has but the On prem solution is missing.
So to sum up, I'd like to search by assignee (at the subtask level) BUT only display the issue, not the subtask on the board. An added bonus would be display the team members in a drop down. but if I must, I'll just build filters for each one to work around that.
The subtask assignee in many case wont be the assignee on the issue.
Thanks,