When I load any Kanban board, I get the following error message.
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36
Can anyone help me fix this issue?
It is probably related to a browser and specific extensions that are installed (for example Grammarly)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/accessing-jira-software-boards-in-browsers-returns-syntaxerror-unexpected-token-error-941599631.html
Can you check on a different browser or check using incognito mode or safe mode in current browser?
Mierk,
Thanks for the quick response. I do not have Grammarly installed. I'm going through disabling my current extensions to see if any one of them are causing the issue. I'll try going into incognito mode. I've tried other browsers. I don't get this error, but I get other issues.
IE and Edge: I can't move JIRA issues to different statuses on the Kanban board.
Firefox: Works fine.
I'll update this response if I find the extension causing the issues.
Putting the tab into incognito mode fixed the issue. Do you think that means there is an extension causing the issue?
Here are my extensions:
The Honey extension seemed to be the issue. I disabled that extension and the error went away. Thank you for your help!
Anytime
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.