Hi,
I'm testing Jira Service Desk!
So I have created a "project" with some prefilled data which is fine so far.
To test customer communication I have created an additional customer using my own email account to be independent of my company account.
And I enabled the customer to send requests to the project per mail.
On testing this feature
- a ticket was created
- I can see the request and also comment it which is sent to the customer
- customer can respond as expected per mail or press the link "view request"
- BUT when he logs in to the portal with his account he can't see that issue or anything else
- AND when trying to create a new issue he gets <"permission denied">
I have expected that a customer can use both, send issue requests per mail or create it via the portal account.
Why doesn't it work that way?
Thank's & regards
Winfried