Dear list,
we need a regular test and training server as a copy of the production Confluence system (so we train on current data). While trying to setup this copy, I have troubles finding locations of information.
The copy process as such is easy and runs regularly as a Linux script:
Stop Confluence Instances > Copy DB, Copy system files > Start Confluence Instances
BUT before we start the test instance, we need to automate changes.
This is what we already change:
- Proxy Name in server.xml
- License in confluence.cfg.xml
- DB connection in confluence.cfg.xml
Other settings I am at a loss to find:
- Site Title
- Server Base URL
- SMTP Server "From name" & Server prefix
- Sidebar Information (as a constant reminder of the test system)
- Application Links (since the Test Confluence will need to talk to Test Jira)
- Application Navigator (so users don't return to production level)
- ....we may be missing some settings.
Can anyone point out the locations (I am suspecting them inside the DB).
Thank you in advance!
Kevin Walsh