I would like Jira (with add ons) to track projects including project cost.
Hrs x Rate gives me resource cost, how do I get hourley rate in there?
AND how do I track fixed cost. Say a i have a subcontractor doing a task at a fixed price. What to do?
You can not do it out of the box. Kindly have a look at the Tempo Budget plugin. Maybe, it will suit your requirements:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.greffon.folio/server/overview
Alexey, Can you say me how to get User cost rate or role cost rate through API?
I could not find REST API documentation. But it is written that the Tempo Budget plugin is built upon REST API. You can find a page in Jira, where you can see cost rate or role cost, then you can open the Developer Tools (usually F12) and then refresh the page. You will see all REST API calls.
thanks for your help alexey, Can you provide me a link of which you want to tell after that i will do further process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.