This seems like an impossibility but I will ask...
I have a Confluence (Cloud) page that is neatly designed with sections (page layout) but now I need to reuse this page using the Excerpt macro. The problem is that I cannot add in the Excerpt macro in order to encapsulate the entire page.
It seems that Excerpts can only be placed inside a section and just as limiting, there is no way to remove sections without deleting the content! It seems that I wasted a LOT of time, sectioning my pages. Now, I need to start over because I will want to reuse a number of pages.
Oh, sometimes I really, really dislike the ridiculous limitations imposed by Confluence.
Can anyone tell me how I can make three columns without using sections? I can't use the table function b/c it too has it's own ridiculously primitive limitations.
I'm hoping that someone can prove me wrong and enlighten me. 
Thanks,
Shawn