We have a project with 4 sprints, each team working on each sprint. We decided to create a project for each team and we separated 4 sprints to 4 projects in total. we moved 3 sprints to 3 newly formed projects and left the older one with one sprint. Now I started a sprint in new project with some issues, the same sprint is now visible in the old project with no issues but with the same sprint name. So as it is empty I deleted it and I see that sprint with issues in it in the new project also got deleted. Why is the old project and new project connected?
As I moved all the sprints I can see the reports for older sprints in their respective projects.
But I can see all the sprint names in the drop down in report section in old project so I deleted the sprints there I thought I can see them in new project, but all the older sprints got deleted in the new projects.
Though all the sprints are moved something is connecting them I don't find the exact answer. I thought the boards are doing the mess and I used the filter query and saved each board with separate Filter name. But still they are connected. Please can anyone help me out of this mess.
THIS IS A CLOUD VERSION OF JIRA