So basically, what I am required to check is the difference in Date/Time between a Due Date mentioned on the top right section in a ticket to a Date/Time when a ticket falls in a particular status for the first time.
Current Workflow: I check the Due Date of the ticket which is easily available since it can be added as a column straight forward. I then open the History tab under Activity; check for the Time when the ticket moved to a Status say "X" for the first time. I then find the difference between these timings to get a exact duration between status "X" and the Due Date.
For multiple instances, its cumbersome to do this work flow hence I would like to know a best approach for this situation. If by any chance, I can have this Status change time near the Due Date, it will help me quickly process things.
Would really like some thoughts here. Even a work around to this situation will help get the ball rolling