I use Confluence task checkboxes daily in blog posts. I'm creating a blog post. Does anyone know where the option has gone?
Known issue apparently: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html .
Opened JST-374609 Support answer "...We are aware that some previous functions are missing at this moment -, such as the Tasks feature...consider using the editor available for your Pages to add tasks..."
Looking for an ETA
Right up at the top, are you on the new interface?
Hi Matt,
If you are using Confluence Cloud, in edit mode it's the icon next to the numbered list:
If you are using Confluence Server, it's the same icon.
The keyboard shortcut [] also adds a task.
Cheers,
Ann
That's the old Confluence view. I've been forced into the new Confluence view:
Thanks, that's the old Confluence view. I've been forced into a new Confluence view that doesn't include the task option.
This is the new Confluence.
**EDIT** you did attach, looking now.
Interesting - my screen shot was from Confluence Cloud, all the instances should be the same. Based on that, may I ask whether you are perhaps on a Server instance where a theme or other customization was applied?
Can you add a task by clicking the plus sign and choosing task list from the pulldown? Does [] work?
I'm on the new version as well, but my bar looks different than yours. I'm on cloud at the moment, and am seeing the same as Ann.
I don't have a task option - attached screenshot, "...view more" opens the macro popup & I can't find a task option there & [] doesn't do anything either
Confluence Support has no ETA for fixing this. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed with no ETA at all. I rely on this daily & have requested an escalation. If anyone else needs this feature, please reach out & let Confluence Support know so we can get it back
FYI - Support enabled legacy blog posts for my company until tasks are reenabled in the new editor. They rock! From extremely dissatisfied to extremely satisfied!
Thanks for letting the Community know that legacy blog posts is an option when you contact Support. Very happy to hear you are satisfied!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.