I am trying to use the API to find unassigned issues to a specific group.
I am not having that much success in this or finding any answers to thing using Google.
Any help will be appreciated.
You mean unassigned issues in a project? What do you mean by group?
If it is project, you can do the following in the Advanced search.
project = "projectKey" and assignee = Unassigned
Yes I mean project, and thank you. I would like to do this via the API and command line interface from linux as well. I am still testing using a saved filter to help out with this now. curl -D- -u Username:Password -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://JIRAURL/rest/api/latest/search?jql=project=ProjectKey+AND+filter=FilterKey
You should be able to do just http://JIRAURL/rest/api/latest/search?jql=project=ProjectKey+AND+assignee=Unassigned
Thank you so much, that does work, however it also shows all of the closed issues that are unassigned, is there a way to specify !=Closed issues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.