I dont know whats the best thing to do.I have Jira app 6.1.1(+jira agile6.8).What to do first? My mission is:1. to move Jira app to another datacenter their we have alsso windows vm's 2012 or 2016and right now my 6.1.1 work in 2008r2+MySql 5.62. i need to upgrade to the last version:[I have to upgrade 6.11+jira agile 6.8(add-one) -->6.4-->7.0--> Last version]what should i do first or what is the best way ?
Regards,Chen
Why don't you do a new install of JIRA Software ( Core+Agile) on your new DataCentre? Why do you still use JIRA Agile Add-On ?
Anyway, if you don't want to I suggest you upgrade your JIRA first.
Thanks Vicky
Cause i need the same version of Mysql 5.6 and jira 6.1.1+Jira agile 6.8.8 and its look like a better thing to do instead backup and restore the xml am i right?by Upgrading to 6.4 its just:1.upgrade java 1.7 to 1.8
2.update add-ones
....mysql no need to change or to get a new mysql install install
...and when all finished i can clone this machine to the new data center
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.