I am using Jira Cloud and am attempting to update release dates for unreleased versions. It allows me to edit the dates and save but reverts to the original date when I refresh the screen. I have admin rights and have tried doing this as project lead and as an administrator. How do I get the updated release date to stick?
Following - I am having the same issue. Any news?
This is what I do to solve this.
I tried this, but it reverts always to a month previous, due today. i.e. I tried to create a release, start Sep 4th 2018 end Sep 18th 2018.It saved, and for a few moments I could refresh the screen and it would retain values.. but then the dates changed to, start Aug 3rd 2018 end Sep 3rd 2018.
I have no idea where to find a setting which may be causing a new release to be set back a month, due immediately. I have edited it a number of times, and no success.Since we are all new, here, I hope we can somehow figure this out!
It seems you have not yet follow the steps I mentioned above.
Anyone found how to overcome it?
merging didn't help
PLEASE assist
@Lhutfhy Pribadi - thanks for your suggestion above. This process worked for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.