Hi,
I have a problem with my Jira / Bitbucket instances that affects only some projects - for others it works fine. There are two cases :
a) In one project, when commits are made with a Jira issue key in the commit message,
they are displayed in the 'Source' tab of the issue, but not in the development panel
b) In another project, commits with a Jira issue key in the commit message do not appear
anywhere in Jira at all - neither in the Source tab nor in the development panel
For other projects it works fine, that's why my first thought was permissions, but I set it up in the permission scheme that anyone within the project has the 'View Development Tools' permission, and it doesn't help at all.
I also saw this, but using the refresh on project's development tools tab or waiting any amount of time (this has been going on for weeks, I also tried restarting Jira while Bitbucket is on) has not helped either.
Any ideas, of what else I should check?
Versions are :
Jira Software Server 7.6.2
Bitbucket Server 5.6.2