I'm using bitbucket.org to host my repos (I believe this is referred to as 'bitbucket cloud') - is there a bitbucket.properties file I can edit for them? I want to add a language association to a file extension.
Hi Iain, Bitbucket Cloud doesn't have a bitbucket.properties file. We use Pygments for syntax highlighting and so while that covers a lot of languages, it is not easy to extend it to custom DSLs. If you really want/need to add another language to a file extension you could write a Connect Add-On for it.
For examples on how to do that you can check:
I just need it to view .ttslua files as Lua; will check out the links you've proided, thanks.
Those links are a bit more advanced than I'm looking for: I don't need to write my own file viewer, I just want to tell the default file viewer that a given file should be treated as if it were '.lua'
Also, the file viewer addon doesn't seem to be compatible with the New Source Browser Experience lab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.