Hello, I've just upgraded to Jira 7.8.0 and I have a problem. The menu items appears with HTML characters, like <u>H</u>ome. Is this an issue from 7.8.0 or it is a problem of my installation?
Thanks
Hi there,
Could you let us know what language you have set in your installation?
Regards,
Shannon
Hello, I have spanish as language.
You can see a screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/50y6h5fggmdw5eg/jira.png?dl=0
Thank you for confirming that.
This is a known bug that we have reported:
Please vote on that case to help show the number of users who have run into the issue, and feel free to watch as well for when there's an update. I can see from internal comments that we are actively working on the issue.
There appears to be no workaround as long as you are using the Spanish language, short from attempting to modify the translation jar file itself.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks Shannon, I've just voted. I hope it could be solved in the next release.
Regards!
Diego
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.