How can I disable email notifications on Likes for posts I make ?
I like to get notification on posts I make, if there are any comments... but not on Likes. Same goes for the app..
Confluence notifications aren't very granular for each type of action. You can unwatch pages, but that means you won't receive notifications for comments either.
I would do this on your email client side. Filter the 'like' emails but not the 'comment' ones.
For the app I believe it is not possible to choose one but not the other.
Hmm this is very disappointing...
I can live without the app, and because of this notification noise, the app has been uninstalled.
The fact that I need to create filters in my mail client to get my wanted notifications, well I guess it will make me less active in Confluence then.
Just looked into the app a bit more, you can adjust your preferences to not include likes but include comments by selecting the custom notification button in "Push Notifications" in your settings cog
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/likes-and-popular-content-278695530.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.