the links for disable/delete user are not available
Hi Gerri, Which version of confluence you are having ? And how is User Mangement done, Internal Directory/ AD sync ?
What user directory are you using, and is it fully read/write?
Sorry should of thought to include that - Confluence version 5.6.4, server version, running LDAP AD sync to get users in.
Ok, is it set up as read/write?
no it never has been, and I use to be able to delete users. Don't know when that went away
If it is read only, then you would not have been able to delete users.
You might have been deleting internal accounts (i.e. not LDAP ones), but you can't delete from LDAP if you can't write to it.You should still be able to disable users though, that's all within Confluence.
I can't do either any longer - I have accounts out there that are disabled so I've done it in the past. I don't want confluence to be able to delete people from AD due to the mastering we have with Workday - but I want to be able to at the very least manually disable accounts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.