I have a file that I have already included a link to in the page. Instead of having users download the file, I want them to be able to apply filters, sort, etc directly from Confluence without having to download it the entire file.
Is that possible?
No. It is not possible.
Yes it is possible to do with the help of Table Filter and Charts add-on. It has three main macros: Table Filter, Pivot Table and Chart from Table. Also it is compatible with Office Excel macro that displays attached Excel file.
I'm a big fan and big user but it's not quite 'embedded excel' yes?
Yes, Table Filter and Charts is not an excel like add-on, but it can filter and create pivot tables (and many other things) dynamically from any source table.
Again, big fan, we love the plugin and it helps so much across so many different teams.
Hello all, I am only seeing % Percentages displayed on the Confluence page Chart but not seeing the actual amounts displayed - is there any place for chancing the settings?
Do you use Chart or Chart from Table macro?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.