Users I have added cannot login to Confluence. Can I get some help fixing this issue?
I have
Did you check to make sure that the groups that the user belongs to is listed under the Confluence Administration > Users & Security > Global Permissions and listed with the can use permission?
Space permissions shouldn't prevent logging into the system. What error does the user receive when they try to log in?
Does user have the primary groups added to it ? confluence-users ?
Yes those Groups have been added. This is the error that's displayed
In JIRA - I normally go to the user management and RESET CAPTCHA - helps me solve the problem like this. Not sure if it is the same problem.
Have you checked the log while you enter the credentials ?
Yes - The log says the user has never logged in "LoginCurrent Failed Login Count: 0"
But I see what the issue is now - The username is not the email address!!!!
So i am DUMB, thanks everyone for helping!
Email Address is the username if you log into Atlassian Accounts - happy exploring.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.