I am setting up a space with multiple pages layout and will like to make these layout as a template for the new users. How do I implement that?
This are some suggestions on this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-copy-or-rename-a-space-in-confluence-169578.html
Thank you for the link. It works.
My goals is to create a template project page with same names under the project hierarchy. This way is easier to update since it is all under one space. I find out that Confluence won't let you create same name under different projects.
What is the best way to implement. I need to create multiple projects and they should be all the same setup (hierarchy, names ...). The space will give me what I need but I will have maintain all the projects and update all the spaces when needed. Is there better way to do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.