hi,
Using JIRA 4.4.1 and having different user-installed plugins installed.
There seems to be an issue with the logic behind safe-mode. Here are the steps I took and I would like to get my user-installed plugins enabled again:
- Enter safe-mode
- Choose "exit safe mode and keep the current configuration"
- -- Now I'm no longer in safe mode, but plugins are not enabled.
- Enter safe mode again, in order to start them.
- No option allows me to restart them:
- "Exit safe mode and restore the previous configuration": keeps them as they were: disabled
- "Exit safe mode and keep the current configuration": nothing changes: they remain disabled.
You'd say: click every plugin and choose the "enable" option... That would be true if these options would show. They don't. Not for user-installed, neither for system plugins. I just get the wait-image and in the end nothing happens.
Any suggestion on how to get my plugins working again?
Worst case scenario would be to stop/restart JIRA, but would this restart my plugins also? Remember they are in a "disabled" mode...
thanks for letting me know!!
Jacques.