I was cleaning up some of our boards in a project and did the following:
- Updated all my teammates to administrators so they don't need to ask me for help as much
- Changed the name of a component that feeds into a board
- Changed the filter for that board to include the new component name
Now my teammates can't see the board at all. They are only seeing the other board in the project. I can still see the board in the project, but for everyone else it isn't appearing. I even made everyone a board administrator and it still isn't showing up. Everyone can also still see the issues on that board if they use the issue navigator and filter by component.
The board settings still say it belongs to the project.
How did the board become disassociated from the project, and how can I add it back?