Hi All
I have created a table of contents using the Table of Content macro on pages successfully before and they have worked as expected, click the link and it takes you to the corresponding heading within the page.
But now I have a problem with one instance where I have created a table (not table of content), and within some of the rows I have headings, some set to H3 and sub headings set to H4. This is a very long table so I added a Table of Content to list the headings within the table so users can skip straight to the section of interest. The Table of Continent Macro shows the headings fines, but when I click on the links nothing happens, it dose not jump to the corresponding heading within the table.
Can someone confirm whether or not the Table of Content macro will work in the manner I described above?
Kind regrds
Moh