Jamie,
I found bugs in Behaviour; there're also 124 open issues. Does this plugin gets support?
Thanks,
Michael
thanks
I never gave any official guarantee of support for any of my plugins, they're all marked as unsupported.
Yes, it's still active, the plugin is still in use by me therefore will keep getting updated. If I haven't replied to a bug report you raised it's just because it's not my focus at the moment. It will become my focus in time.
PS there are 7.897 open issues on JIRA itself.
IMHO, there are always some bugs in behaviour...
... and the nature (almost) doesn't care.
;-)
yeah... there are always going to be bugs in the javascript side because of the nature of things... manipulating the dom is not a "supported api" so can change between minor versions.
I have a big plan that I want to use behaviours for so it might get some love within the next month or two.
Thank you! Did not mean to offend anyone, just don't want to commit to a plug-in that has no support.
That's totally fair enough. But, if you want to ensure support you can either pay, or be prepared to do the work yourself. Also I don't / can't attempt to reproduce any problems found in any version other than the most recent.
If you have a simple use case then just use javascript...
Jamie, I logged a bug with all the necessary info:
JBHV-238 - Field remains required even if the condition for that is false
ok, i'll take a look
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.