I'm unable to Export as HTML. I was still able to do this last week? It seems the options had disappeared.
I noticed the options are available again, by magic.
I have the same problem (did it last week, not available anymore) and no other format is helpful
Which view and platform are you referring to? JIRA Cloud? If so I am still able to export and issue to HTML (using Print from Issue Details or Print List/Details from Issue Navigator). That is pure HTML.
For me it's the Issue Navigator
@Mirek : Cloud. Selected Filter from the manage filters view.
Here is where you can find it..
I have also the same problem, HTML option has disappeared and I need to export reports as soon as possible and turn it into excel. I am in JIRA Cloud.
The XLM, RSS CSV format are not useful for me (at least I do not know how they could be)
Thanks in advance for you help
Carmen
@Administracion BPO, Yes, I now have to apply additional formatting via CSV which is taking so much time. With HTML method, it was quick.
We use these exports on a weekly basis, some of them to track SOX compliance.
We were functioning as of last week and some of our export data has commas. We really need this feature back!
Yes, great news!
I am not sure if we are discussing about the same place.. I am curious where you see this option. Could you paste a screenshot?
Back this morning:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.