Hi,
When the user changing the "Group"(custom field), I need a pop up in that users need to mention why they are changing the group. please provide me a script that will allows this functionality.
Thanks,Rajesh.
Hey @Rajesh Kappa
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehavioursimport com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FormFieldFormField CF = getFieldByName("Group CustomField")FormField Other = getFieldByName("Why Changing Group Text Field")def val = FC.getValue() if (val == null) { // if With Customer is selectedOther.setHidden(false) // show the With Customer Notes field}if (val != null) { //if Pending is selectedOther.setHidden(true) // hide the With Customer Notes field}
You can put this on a behaviour if you're using ScriptRunner for Jira Server. You'll need to change the field names to your own. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your response, the script don’t work me, I think it’s possible with script lisener currect me if I am wrong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.