I run an import every month to set hours worked for billing purpose. I use a simple CSV file with columns Issue Key, Summary, Hours Current and Hours Billed. The issue key and summary come directly from a Jira export and we update the Hours columns before the import. Every month it works fine and updates the records needed. This month it is not updating any records.
This is a screenshot of my configuration:

I get this text in the detailed log:
2018-03-05 19:47:25,562 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2018-03-05 19:47:25,570 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-8081498445976267595', summary='1064-Member Portal Setup Request']
2018-03-05 19:47:25,615 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-5299756487598622726', summary='1081-OPS/Chubb Daily Sales Report/Change']
2018-03-05 19:47:25,631 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-5655641690937420107', summary='1081-OPS/Setup New Eligibility File/CHUBB']
2018-03-05 19:47:30,775 INFO - 0 out of 206 issues successfully created
Is there something that was updated that is causing my existing process to no longer work? I can not see why it would not update the records when I am including the Issue Key in the mappings.