i've not been able to get to my.atlassian.com for about a week either from my fixed line internet or my cell phone. Has it been having any known issues ? I've got a bunch of licenses to renew and i cant seem to get onto the site to do it at all. I just get an error 500 page.
There was an id issue last week, but that's fine now and it's been working for me all weekend and today (albeit I've only visited 4-5 times). It's working fine for me here today as well.
We had a glitch yesterday morning but I can get to https://my.atlassian.com on my laptop on wifi, and my phone going through cellular. Sometimes 500 errors are cached in the browser. Rather than troubleshooting the https://my.atlassian.com issue it may be better to use this link: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing. There's a renewal menu option on that page.
Please keep us posted. We definitely don't want to delay your license renewals.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.