Is it possible to create an email username@bitbucket.org or username@atlassian.com linked to my email address (gmail)?
Hi! The domains bitbucket.org and atlassian.com are restricted to Atlassian staff, so you won't be able to create an email address using those, unless you're employed by Atlassian
Let us know if you have any other questions!
Ana
Hi! Tk's for the answer,
I'm hosting an HTML page. There is no server-side language. I want to create a contact form. But as far as I know there is no way to do this with only HTML and JavaScript.
Do are you've have any solution for this?Thank you!
Hi! What do you mean that there's no server-side language? If you're hosting a HTML page you can create a form using HTML and Javascript depending on how "complex" you want this form to be. If you need help with that, I recommend you to visit the page HTML forms which contains a lot of information and examples.
Please note that the resource I linked you is a third party, it's not official from Atlassian and we won't be able to provide any more assistance on that matter, it was just my personal contribution. If you have any other questions regarding Atlassian products and services, let us know!
Hope that helps
Hi there!
All right, got it! Just one more doubt:Do you have the mail server service? Something like using your SMTP.Can you help me with this?
Thanks for everything!
It's all right. I understood. Thank you all!
Glad we could help you, have a nice day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.