I don't get any messages, just a blank page. I'm Admin, and was creating/editing these pages until recently. Just disappeared. The overviews are all there, it just the individual page content that is blank.
Hi Julie,
if I understand correctly the pages are still there, but the content is gone?
If so, have to tried the version function to see if something happened to erase the content and if so if you can restore them from a previous version?
Can you create new pages and if so can you edit those?
Hi @Julie Doyle-Whitelock
Another option could be to Rebuild the Index - had a similar problem and it worked fine for me
You don't have to make the whole progress that is documented here - I would start with step 6 and try to rebuild via GUI
Navigate to Confluence Admin > Content Indexing and click "Rebuild"
Thanks for your feedback. Turned out it was an issue with Chrome. Updates are blocked by Admin and something must have changed.
I can see the content if I use FireFox.
Go figure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.